Endurance Environmental Solutions LLC
is looking for a reliable diesel mechanic who is a jack of all trades to maintain our fleet of tractor-trailers. It requires a high level of skill in - hydraulics, electrical, and diagnostics - using modern maintenance practices and technologies.
Under general supervision, you will perform preventive maintenance services and inspect, diagnose, and repair vehicles and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Performs inspection, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake, and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and requisitions of new parts.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns
- Drive Mobile Services Truck 70% of the time and 30% time in the maintenance shop
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Assists senior technicians in the completion of project work
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards and performs all work per established safety procedures.
Pay is based on experience, certifications, tools, and skills test
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus-
Monday - Friday with some Saturdays and overtime
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and the work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the workday.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than __ pounds most of the workday.
- Required to be exposed to physical and occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) often.
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes, or similar elements often.
- Benefits-eligible 1st of the month following your 30-day anniversary
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401(k)-employer match is $1 for $1 for the first 3% of an employee's contribution and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees' contributions
- Year-round work
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Program
If you have any questions, please call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter 8:00 am-5:00 pm eastern standard time.
Apply Today and Join the Endurance Team!
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM, I AGREE TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS. THIS INCLUDES RECEIVING TELEPHONE CALLS, PRERECORDED MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS ABOUT ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION JOB OPPORTUNITTIES AT THE CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS I HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Experience: Two years of relevant work experience.
Experience Preferred: General maintenance on Trucks and Trailers, including hydraulics, electrical, suspension, radiators, A/C Systems, welding skills, rear-ends, Changing tires, and diagnostics.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Valid driver's license
CDL preferred but not required.
Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Can perform the physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Willingness and ability to learn how to maintain our highly complex trucks
Desire to become a team member of a dedicated group of professional mechanics.
Pride in your work