Endurance Environmental Solutions has been grounded in providing solutions for the long haul since 1986. We serve our customers and communities by hauling municipal solid waste, recycling, leachate, and yard waste to local landfills and water treatment plants. We are seeking motivated talent to join our team to drive positive results for you and our company! Requirements:
Experience: Four year(s) of relevant work experience.
Experience Required: Fleet diesel maintenance experience including hydraulics, electrical, suspension, diagnostics, brakes, and PM’s
Experience: Two year(s) of welding experience preferred
Experience: One year trailer mechanic experience required
Proficient computer skills / software navigation capabilities
Experience in using diagnostics software preferred
Must be at least 25 years of age.
Valid driver’s license
CDL preferred but not required.
Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Willingness and ability to learn how to maintain our highly complex trucks
Pride in your work
Desire to become a team member of a dedicated group of professional mechanics
Willingness to travel 70% of the time and remain on travel assignment for 14 days
Maintain Real-ID, Passport, or other identification methods accepted by TSA for possible airline travel
Have or willing to obtain proper DOT inspection certification (49CFR-part 396.19)
Adhere to company policy and SOP program Job Summary
Under general supervision, you will perform preventive maintenance services and inspect, diagnose, and repair vehicles and equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Performs inspection, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and requisitions of new parts.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Assists senior technicians in the completion of project work.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Perform basic or minor repairs and inspections on brakes, tires, wiring etc.
- Perform basic and routine preventative maintenance on trailers.
- Repair/Replace body parts such as floors, rails, landing gear, and bogies.
while performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; frequently stands, walks, uses hands to finger, handle or feel; and reaches with hands and arms.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time supporting full body weight
- Ability to walk 1000 feet minimum and change positions frequently
- Ability to frequently move shoulders with full range of motion in all six planes of
- Ability to reach heights over 72” frequently; ability to crouch to height of 18” frequently.
Pay is based on experience
- Ability to reach and stretch across the midline with full cervical range of motion and bilateral range of motion
- Ability to use hand tools constantly for extended periods of time
- Ability to work on elevated surfaces for limited time
- Ability to stoop to 30” minimum and kneel to 18” minimum
- Ability to occasionally push 250 lbs., pull 125 lbs., frequently push/pull 100/50 lbs., and constantly push/pull 50/25 lbs.
, certifications, tools, and skills test
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus-
Monday - Friday with some Saturdays and overtime Compensation
Travel Days $100 bonus per day
$55 per-diem meal allowance per day
If traveling during normal work hours
Regular hourly rate
Deployed Location Supporting $100 bonus per workday
$55 per-diem meal allowance per workday
Regular hourly rate
Motel and travel expenses arranged Total Rewards
Engrained in our Total Rewards package are benefits to enrich the lives of our team members, such as an excellent Retirement Savings Plan and Health and Wellness programs that create a better you
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Supplemental Health Programs
- 401(k) Program
- Safe Harbor matching contributions of $1 for $1 for the first 3% of employees’ contributions and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees' contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation (including cash out options)
- Employee-Referral Programs
- Education Assistance Program
- Supports eligible team members’ continued education by offering $5K+ reimbursement per calendar year.
- Recognition Programs
- Benefit Concierge Service
- In addition to our fantastic in-house team members, we provide employees with benefit advocates to help answer benefit-related questions, schedule appointments, obtain prescriptions, and much more!
In fashion with our tagline, to create solutions for the long haul, we know that our entire team is at the heart of this goal. At Endurance, we…
- Celebrate our successes.
- Commit to hiring our Veterans and military heroes.
- Embrace diversity and bring awareness to diverse events.
- Recognize team members reaching milestones both personally and professionally.
- Work as one team!
If you have any questions, please call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter 8:00 am-5:00 pm eastern standard time. APPLY TODAY AND JOIN THE ENDURANCE TEAM!
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM, I AGREE TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS. THIS INCLUDES RECEIVING TELEPHONE CALLS, PRERECORDED MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS ABOUT ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS I HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.