Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Endurance Environmental Solutions
has been grounded in providing solutions for the long haul since 1986. We haul municipal solid waste, recycling, leachate, and yard waste to the local landfills and water treatment plants. We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled Fleet Maintenance Manager
to join our team. As Fleet Maintenance Manager
, you will manage our fleet of tractors and trailers. Overseeing all operations and equipment readiness using your experience, leadership, excellent communication, organization, and multitasking skills to engage your team and maintain good morale among your team. If you like a new challenge daily, take pride in your work. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and Endurance Environmental Solutions. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Join Team Endurance!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience leading a maintenance team
- Demonstrated experience in fleet maintenance
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Can perform the physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
- This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High-stress tolerance - thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Develop and implement an effective preventive maintenance program to minimize unscheduled downtime.
- Scheduling needed repairs to ensure that all operating equipment is in satisfactory working condition.
- Oversees the ordering of parts and supplies and maintains adequate inventory
- Coordinate and schedule third-party vendors for equipment installations and repairs.
- Manages significant maintenance/refit projects
- Conduct fleet and rolling stock evaluations to ensure maintenance standards are met and compliance with all regulatory agencies, including DOT and OSHA.
- Conduct training with maintenance and transportation personnel on the effective use of vehicles and heavy equipment to prevent damage and identify deficiencies.
- Controls downtime by informing the maintenance team of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance
- Monday to Friday with some Saturdays and overtime
- On call
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- 401(k)-employer match is $1 for $1 for the first 3% of an employee's contribution and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees' contributions.
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
If you have any questions, please call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter 8:00 am-5:00 pm eastern standard time.
Apply Today and Join the Endurance Team!
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM, I AGREE TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS. THIS INCLUDES RECEIVING TELEPHONE CALLS, PRERECORDED MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS ABOUT ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION JOB OPPORTUNITTIES AT THE CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS I HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion without prior notice
All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.