Endurance Environmental Solutions has been grounded in providing solutions for the long haul since 1986. We serve our customers and communities by hauling municipal solid waste, recycling, leachate, and yard waste to local landfills and water treatment plants. We are seeking motivated talent to join our team to drive positive results for you and our company!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience leading a maintenance team
- Demonstrated experience in fleet maintenance.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Can perform the physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.
- High-stress tolerance - thrives in a high-pressure environment.
- Develop and implement an effective preventive maintenance program to minimize unscheduled downtime.
- Scheduling needed repairs to ensure that all operating equipment is in satisfactory working condition.
- Oversees the ordering of parts and supplies and maintains adequate inventory.
- Coordinate and schedule third-party vendors for equipment installations and repairs.
- Manages significant maintenance/refit projects.
- Conduct fleet and rolling stock evaluations to ensure maintenance standards are met and compliance with all regulatory agencies, including DOT and OSHA.
- Conduct training with maintenance and transportation personnel on the effective use of vehicles and heavy equipment to prevent damage and identify deficiencies.
- Controls downtime by informing the maintenance team of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Monday to Friday with some Saturdays and overtime
- On call
Engrained in our Total Rewards package are benefits to enrich the lives of our team members, such as an excellent Retirement Savings Plan and Health and Wellness programs that create a better you
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Supplemental Health Programs
- 401(k) Program
- Safe Harbor matching contributions of $1 for $1 for the first 3% of employees’ contributions and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees' contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation (including cash out options)
- Employee-Referral Programs
- Education Assistance Program
- Supports eligible team members’ continued education by offering $5K+ reimbursement per calendar year.
- Recognition Programs
- Benefit Concierge Service
- In addition to our fantastic in-house team members, we provide employees with benefit advocates to help answer benefit-related questions, schedule appointments, obtain prescriptions, and much more!
In fashion with our tagline, to create solutions for the long haul, we know that our entire team is at the heart of this goal. At Endurance, we…
APPLY TODAY AND JOIN THE ENDURANCE TEAM!
- Celebrate our successes.
- Commit to hiring our Veterans and military heroes.
- Embrace diversity and bring awareness to diverse events.
- Recognize team members reaching milestones both personally and professionally.
- Work as one team!
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM, I AGREE TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS. THIS INCLUDES RECEIVING TELEPHONE CALLS, PRERECORDED MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS ABOUT ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION JOB OPPORTUNITTIES AT THE CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS I HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.