Endurance Environmental Solutions LLC-
Offers local, stable work with on-site maintenance support. Giving your family a dependable paycheck and consistent hours, you can count on weekly.
- $5,000 Sign-On-Bonus (no contract required)
- The average driver earns up to $1,380 weekly.
- Benefits-eligible 1st of the month following your 30-day anniversary
- 401(k)-employer match is $1 for $1 for the first 3% of an employee's contribution and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees' contributions
- Year-round work
- Newer Equipment
- Monday - Friday with some Saturdays
- Day Shift
- Home Daily!
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Driver Referral Program
Include but not limited to:
- Drive a commercial vehicle safely from the transfer station to the landfill
- Safely navigate your trailer onto a tipper.
- Unhook your trailer from the truck before tipping the load
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state, and local regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
If you have any questions, please call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter 8:00 am-5:00 pm eastern standard time.
Apply Today and Join the Endurance Team!
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM, I AGREE TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS. THIS INCLUDES RECEIVING TELEPHONE CALLS, PRERECORDED MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS ABOUT ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION JOB OPPORTUNITTIES AT THE CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS I HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Minimum age of 21 years old
Have a valid Commercial Driver's License Class A
One year of recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience - REQUIRED
Non-excepted interstate DOT medical card - REQUIRED
No DUIs; Failed drug screens or refusals in the past five years
NO HAZMAT REQUIRED