Endurance Environmental Solutions LLC is looking for a reliable operations supervisor for our Indianapolis, IN, location.
Pay range: 55,000 year
- Provide leadership and accountability to a team of drivers, operators, and general laborers
- Maintain a safe work environment compliant with state and federal DOT/OSHA standards
- Develops and maintains a sustainable audit process for driver files, vehicle maintenance records, and shipping papers to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensure company operational model compliance
- Support a culture of excellence in the quality of products to internal and external customers
- Flexibility to work varying shifts as business levels increase
- Conducts required monthly safety meetings for all assigned locations.
- Performs accident investigations, both preventable and non-preventable, recommending corrective actions to eliminate re-occurrences.
- Promotes and develops safe work behaviors. Provides coaching to reduce injuries and vehicle accidents to exceed safety targets.
- Performs accident follow-ups, including post-accident check rides
- Completes annual performance appraisals and development of improvement plans as required.
- Ensures sufficient driver staffing levels through recruitment and retention strategies
- Presents and tracks safety and quality required training.
- Completes all required paperwork accurately and timely to ensure compliance with the company's various policies and procedures.
- Other job duties as may be assigned.
- Benefits-eligible 1st of the month following your 30-day anniversary
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k)-employer match is $1 for $1 for the first 3% of an employee's contribution and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees' contributions
- Short-Term Disability
If you have any questions, please call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter 8:00 am-5:00 pm eastern standard time.
Apply Today and Join the Endurance Team! This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
- Previous fleet management experience required
- Must have strong leadership skills, including the ability to hire, coach, counsel, train, and mentor employees
- Desire to surround customers with excellence in service
- High aptitude for technology
- The ability to multi-task while being detail-oriented
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work 50+ hours/week on average
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Ability to travel on occasion