The Regional Maintenance Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations for their home maintenance facility and for that region. They are also responsible for coordination of work assigned to outside vendors in remote areas. This includes scheduling and communicating Preventive Maintenance (PM) services, tests/inspections, and repairs for company equipment. The Regional Maintenance Manager ensures all maintenance, test/inspections, and repairs on equipment are performed with safety foremost, including compliance with all DOT, OSHA, and Endurance Environmental standards/ requirements. The Regional Maintenance Manager performs periodic inspections as mandated by the DOT and other governmental agencies, as well as provides guidance on DOT regulations, company standards and other requirements relative to the maintenance, repairs, and inspection of equipment to all maintenance staff for related regional location. This positions also assists / oversees the day-to-day activities of the Terminal Lead Maintenance Technicians for their region and establishes work priorities, maintains productivity standards associated with Preventive Maintenance services, tests/inspections, and repairs. Maintains Dossier maintenance software in real time, including repair orders, parts orders and receipts, inventory. The Regional Maintenance Manager is responsible for all locations in their region to monitor costs to stay within budget for financial periods.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee shops and staff in assigned territories, be responsible for the remote areas in these territories
- Work directly with Regional Op’s Managers on needs, PM and inspection schedules and completing them on time
- Monitor Dossier to ensure leads and techs are using system in real time to ensure data feed accurate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Monitor the various data spreadsheets to insure they are kept up in real time. (Test and inspection sheet, equipment down sheet, etc.)
- Coach shop lead and teams on Safety, OSHA, efficiency needs, shop appearance
- Work with leadership on equipment utilization and future needs for products, seasons, equipment change over, etc.
- Play a part in utilization and rotation of assets based on cost. If we have a new unit sitting and an old unit running, need to work with the RM / TM to get rotated out. Maintenance leads to partner with RM to increase overall asset utilization.
- Assist Regional Op’s managers with in-servicing, inspecting equipment for growth
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE USED:
- Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Must be flexible, self-starter, change-oriented, self-motivated team player
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail .
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- The working environment is primarily in a vehicle maintenance shop and surrounding area where vehicles are parked.
- Frequent exposure to various chemicals, hazardous materials, and associated fumes.
- Considerable amount of dust, dirt, grease, and other by-products of vehicle maintenance.
- Travel 50%-75%
Apply Today and Join the Endurance Team! This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
High School Diploma or equivalent required
5+ years transportation industry experience
5+ years Leadership experience
5+ years Diesel Mechanic experience