Endurance Environmental Solutions LLC
is seeking to hire a Regional Operations Manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation managers within a defined geographic area.
· Monitors all P&Ls within the defined geographic area and understands trends and deviations from the norm, as well as how to correct negative occurrences.
· Work with Operations Managers to effectively analyze and understand their P&L reports
· Collaborate with Managers to develop and adhere to a sustainable budget.
· Work with the Finance Group to ensure P&L accuracy.
· Provide leadership and accountability to a team of Managers within a defined geographic area.
· Ensures a safe work environment compliant with state and federal DOT/OSHA standards in all locations.
· Puts the well-being of employees ahead of everything.
· Instills a culture of self-accountability and constant improvement.
· Leads the Safety Culture by example and develops processes to ensure constant process improvement.
· Ensure company operational model compliance as well as customer compliance.
· Flexibility to travel to various sites within a defined geographic area.
· Ensures that all accident investigations, both preventable and non-preventable, are performed timely, recommending corrective actions to eliminate re-occurrences.
· Ensures fleet levels are adequate to meet the needs of the customer.
· Monitors service levels at all locations.
· Communicates with customers regularly to ensure transparency and maintain a positive experience.
· Identifies and qualifies new M&A target companies.
· Identifies new business opportunities within a defined geographic area. Gathers all necessary proforma information to qualify those new opportunities.
· Develops strategies to reduce turnover and increase employee retention.
· Complete all required paperwork on time to ensure compliance with the company’s various policies and procedures.
Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
Apply Today and Join the Endurance Team! This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
- Must have strong leadership and decision-making skills, including the ability to hire, coach, counsel, train, and mentor employees.
- Desire to surround customers with service excellence.
- High aptitude for technology
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work 50+ hours/week on average.
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Previous fleet management experience – required.