Endurance Environmental Solutions has been grounded in providing solutions for the long haul since 1986. We serve our customers and communities by hauling municipal solid waste, recycling, leachate, and yard waste to local landfills and water treatment plants. We are seeking motivated talent to join our team to drive positive results for you and our company!
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of database management experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Oracle NetSuite
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, internal team members, and customers in a collaborative style.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong database management skills
- Must be a self-starter, independent thinker, problem solver accompanied with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to learn, adapt and applies new concepts and technologies.
- Strong planning ability, including strategic account planning and project management.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Update account and opportunity information.
- Manage pipeline.
- Research account, opportunity, client information, etc. and updates systems accordingly.
- Research client/account information on key metrics.
- Review industry publications and notices to maintain an up-to-date database.
- Maintain up to date on company capabilities, technology advancements, and industry trends.
- Provide sales and administrative support for the leadership team.
- Assist in the preparation of quotes, contracts, and RFP/RFI.
- Assist in sales presentation preparation and provides logistic support.
- Maintain all sales demonstration tools and applications, as well as research efficiencies.
- Maintain database for specific scope.
- Assist in SOP development and usage protocols.
- Provide reporting as necessary or in response to internal contacts’ requests.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends to meet business/customer needs.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned by management.
- Ensures environmental consciousness and safe practices are exhibited in decisions.
- Ability to travel by car or public transportation as needed to meet business needs.
- Ability to utilize computer and telephone equipment and other related office accessories/devices to complete assignments
- May work extended hours during peak business cycles.
- Travel requirement of approximately 5 - 10%
Engrained in our Total Rewards package are benefits to enrich the lives of our team members, such as an excellent Retirement Savings Plan and Health and Wellness programs that create a better you
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Supplemental Health Programs
- 401(k) Program
- Safe Harbor matching contributions of $1 for $1 for the first 3% of employees’ contributions and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees' contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation (including cash out options)
- Employee-Referral Programs
- Education Assistance Program
- Supports eligible team members’ continued education by offering $5K+ reimbursement per calendar year.
- Recognition Programs
- Benefit Concierge Service
- In addition to our fantastic in-house team members, we provide employees with benefit advocates to help answer benefit-related questions, schedule appointments, obtain prescriptions, and much more!
In fashion with our tagline, to create solutions for the long haul, we know that our entire team is at the heart of this goal. At Endurance, we…
APPLY TODAY AND JOIN THE ENDURANCE TEAM!
- Celebrate our successes.
- Commit to hiring our Veterans and military heroes.
- Embrace diversity and bring awareness to diverse events.
- Recognize team members reaching milestones both personally and professionally.
- Work as one team!
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM, I AGREE TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS. THIS INCLUDES RECEIVING TELEPHONE CALLS, PRERECORDED MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS ABOUT ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION JOB OPPORTUNITTIES AT THE CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS I HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.