Endurance Environmental Solutions
has been grounded in providing solutions for the long haul since 1986. We haul municipal solid waste, recycling, leachate, and yard waste to the local landfills and water treatment plants. We are looking for a motivated Spotter/ Loader to join our team if you like a new challenge daily and take pride in your work with a williness to learn. To drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and Endurance Environmental Solutions. We offer competitive pay, consistent hours, and benefits. Join Team Endurance.
Great opportunity to learn a new trade!
- Valid Driver's License
- Possess a willingness to learn to operate tractor-trailers on private property
- Ability to comfortably work in all-weather types
- No CDL is required!
- Pass a drug screen
- Good communication skills
- Can perform the physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Monday - Friday with some Saturdays and overtime
$21-23 Per hour Benefits:
- Benefits-eligible 1st of the month following your 30-day anniversary
- 401(k)-employer match is $1 for $1 for the first 3% of an employee's contribution and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees' contributions
- Day Shift
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Short-Term Disability
- Six paid holidays
- 1-weeks’ vacation at one year, two weeks at three years, and three weeks at 9+ years
- Available work year-round
- Offers $5K+ reimbursement per calendar year to support eligible employees’ continued education
Include but not limited to:
- Safely demonstrate driving skills by maneuvering truck and trailer into position to be loaded on private property.
- Arranges trucks and trailers in the yard in an orderly and efficient manner
- Drives trucks or tractors at vehicle parking or docking area to move, position, or park trucks or trailers.
- Connects loaded semitrailers to tractors for Tractor-Trailer-Truck Driver
- Un-tarping and tarping of full & empty trailers
- Perform general laborer duties, including site clean-up, yard work and building maintenance, as necessary.
If you have any questions, please call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter 8:00 am-5:00 pm eastern standard time. APPLY TODAY AND JOIN THE ENDURANCE TEAM!
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM, I AGREE TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS. THIS INCLUDES RECEIVING TELEPHONE CALLS, PRERECORDED MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS ABOUT ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION JOB OPPORTUNITTIES AT THE CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS I HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.