Endurance Environmental Solutions has been grounded in providing solutions for the long haul since 1986. We serve our customers and communities by hauling municipal solid waste, recycling, leachate, and yard waste to local landfills and water treatment plants. We are seeking motivated talent to join our team to drive positive results for you and our company! Requirements:
Great opportunity to learn a new trade!
- Valid Driver's License
- Possess a willingness to learn to operate tractor-trailers on private property.
- Ability to comfortably work in all-weather types.
- No CDL is required!
- Pass a drug screen.
- Good communication skills
- Can perform the physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Monday - Friday with some Saturdays and overtime Job Duties Include but not limited to:
- Safely demonstrate driving skills by maneuvering truck and trailer into position to be loaded on private property.
- Arranges trucks and trailers in the yard in an orderly and efficient manner.
- Drives trucks or tractors at vehicle parking or docking area to move, position, or park trucks or trailers.
- Connects loaded semitrailers to tractors for Tractor-Trailer-Truck Driver
- Un-tarping and tarping of full & empty trailers
- Perform general laborer duties, including site clean-up, yard work and building maintenance, as necessary.
Engrained in our Total Rewards package are benefits to enrich the lives of our team members, such as an excellent Retirement Savings Plan and Health and Wellness programs that create a better you
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Supplemental Health Programs
- 401(k) Program
- Safe Harbor matching contributions of $1 for $1 for the first 3% of employees’ contributions and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees' contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation (including cash out options)
- Employee-Referral Programs
- Education Assistance Program
- Supports eligible team members’ continued education by offering $5K+ reimbursement per calendar year.
- Recognition Programs
- Benefit Concierge Service
- In addition to our fantastic in-house team members, we provide employees with benefit advocates to help answer benefit-related questions, schedule appointments, obtain prescriptions, and much more!
In fashion with our tagline, to create solutions for the long haul, we know that our entire team is at the heart of this goal. At Endurance, we…
- Celebrate our successes.
- Commit to hiring our Veterans and military heroes.
- Embrace diversity and bring awareness to diverse events.
- Recognize team members reaching milestones both personally and professionally.
- Work as one team!
If you have any questions, please call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter 8:00 am-5:00 pm eastern standard time. APPLY TODAY AND JOIN THE ENDURANCE TEAM! BY COMPLETING THIS FORM, I AGREE TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS. THIS INCLUDES RECEIVING TELEPHONE CALLS, PRERECORDED MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS ABOUT ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION JOB OPPORTUNITTIES AT THE CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS I HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE. This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice
.All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.