Endurance Environmental Solutions LLC
offers local, stable work with on-site maintenance support, giving your family a dependable paycheck and consistent hours year-round.
No CDL is required!
Great opportunity to learn a new trade!
Monday - Friday with some Saturdays and overtime
- Benefits-eligible 1st of the month following your 30-day anniversary
- 401(k)-employer match is $1 for $1 for the first 3% of an employee's contribution and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees' contributions
- Day Shift
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Short-Term Disability
- Six paid holidays
- 1-weeks’ vacation at one year, two weeks at three years, and three weeks at 9+ years
- Available work year-round
Include but not limited to:
- Safely demonstrate driving skills by maneuvering truck and trailer into position to be loaded on private property.
- Arranges trucks and trailers in the yard in an orderly and efficient manner
- Drives trucks or tractors at vehicle parking or docking area to move, position, or park trucks or trailers.
- Connects loaded semitrailers to tractors for Tractor-Trailer-Truck Driver
- Un-tarping and tarping of full & empty trailers
- 6-months to 12 months of employment learn how to operator a Front-End-Loader as a back-up
If you have any questions, please call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter 8:00 am-5:00 pm eastern standard time. APPLY TODAY AND JOIN THE ENDURANCE TEAM!
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM, I AGREE TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS. THIS INCLUDES RECEIVING TELEPHONE CALLS, PRERECORDED MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS ABOUT ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION JOB OPPORTUNITTIES AT THE CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS I HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Valid Driver's License
Possess a willingness to learn to operate tractor-trailers on private property
Ability to comfortably work in all-weather types
Good communication skills