Endurance Environmental Solutions LLC
offers stable work that gives your family a dependable paycheck and consistent hours you can count on weekly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform basic or minor repairs and inspections on brakes, tires, and wiring
- Perform essential and routine preventative maintenance on trailers
- Repair/Replace body parts such as floors, rails, landing gear, and bogies.
- Accurately complete DOT forms and all other forms of documentation in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a high level of productivity and work within or close to most SRT times.
- Drive trucks in and out of the shop to stage trailers.
- Work closely with other mechanics and make suggestions on complicated repairs.
- Clean and maintain the work area daily.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Monday - Friday with some Saturdays and holidays
Pay based on experience
$5,000 Sign- on- Bonus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; frequently stands, walks, uses hands to finger, handle or feel; and reaches with hands and arms.
- Ability to stand for long periods supporting total body weight
- Ability to walk 1000 feet minimum and change positions frequently
- Ability to frequently move shoulders with a full range of motion in all six planes of movement
- Ability to reach heights over 72" often; capacity to crouch to a height of 18" frequently
- Ability to reach and stretch across the midline with a full cervical range of motion and bilateral range of motion
- Ability to use hand tools constantly for extended periods
- Ability to stoop to 30" minimum and kneel to 18" minimum
- Ability to occasionally push 250 lbs, pull 125 lbs, frequently push/pull 100/50 lbs and constantly push/pull 50/25 lbs.
Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to reward our employees and their families with the resources necessary to take care of themselves today and in the future. Endurance offers a very robust benefits package, including:
- Benefits-eligible 1st of the month following your 30-day anniversary
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401(k)-employer match is $1 for $1 for the first 3% of an employee's contribution and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees' contributions
- Year-round work
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Program
Under general supervision, you will perform preventive maintenance services and inspect, diagnose, and repair vehicles and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Performs inspection, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake, and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and requisitions of new parts.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Assists senior technicians in the completion of project work
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards and performs all work per established safety procedures.
If you have any questions, please call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter 8:00 am-5:00 pm eastern standard time.
Apply Today and Join the Endurance Team!This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion without prior notice
All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.
- Minimum of 2 years of welding experience preferred
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus.
- One year of trailer mechanic experience required
- Proficient computer skills/software navigation capabilities
- Experience in using diagnostics software preferred
- Valid Driver's License required.
- CDL-A is preferred but not required
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Ability to read and write.
- Must provide own hand tools that are adequate to perform job functions.