Endurance Environmental Solutions has been grounded in providing solutions for the long haul since 1986. We serve our customers and communities by hauling municipal solid waste, recycling, leachate, and yard waste to local landfills and water treatment plants. We are seeking motivated talent to join our team to drive positive results for you and our company! Requirements
- Have a Valid Driver's License
Ability to comfortably work in all-weather types.
- Pass Drug Screen
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Can perform the physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Perform washing of the body and chassis of trailers and tractors during all-weather types.
- Pre-soak or rinse machine parts, equipment, or vehicles by immersing objects in cleaning solutions or water, manually or using hoists. Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, or hoses.
Detail interior and exterior using wax, Armor All, Windex and other products.
- May be asked to drive and parks units on site Assist all mechanic staff, as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Monday-Friday with some Saturday's and overtime Total Rewards
Engrained in our Total Rewards package are benefits to enrich the lives of our team members, such as an excellent Retirement Savings Plan and Health and Wellness programs that create a better you
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Supplemental Health Programs
- 401(k) Program
- Safe Harbor matching contributions of $1 for $1 for the first 3% of employees’ contributions and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees' contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation (including cash out options)
- Employee-Referral Programs
- Education Assistance Program
- Supports eligible team members’ continued education by offering $5K+ reimbursement per calendar year.
- Recognition Programs
- Benefit Concierge Service
- In addition to our fantastic in-house team members, we provide employees with benefit advocates to help answer benefit-related questions, schedule appointments, obtain prescriptions, and much more!
In fashion with our tagline, to create solutions for the long haul, we know that our entire team is at the heart of this goal. At Endurance, we…
- Celebrate our successes.
- Commit to hiring our Veterans and military heroes.
- Embrace diversity and bring awareness to diverse events.
- Recognize team members reaching milestones both personally and professionally.
- Work as one team!
If you have questions, call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter from 8:00 am-5:00 pm eastern time. APPLY TODAY AND JOIN THE ENDURANCE TEAM!
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM, I AGREE TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS. THIS INCLUDES RECEIVING TELEPHONE CALLS, PRERECORDED MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS ABOUT ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION JOB OPPORTUNITTIES AT THE CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS I HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE. This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice
. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.